Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal settlement on FO through OTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

Kindly ask you to help me a little 🙂

I have a question about internal settlement on Freight Order which preceded document was OTR from ERP system.

Our case is similar to the described in the standard internal settlement variant, but we have OTR, instead FWO.

How to configure this scenario? Which kind of org. structure should i maintain for this case?

I will be grateful of any assistance. Links, documents, everything which can help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IILYA SAGUN,

If i understand you have OTR , FU and FO planned with Carrier. However, the Executing Carrier is different?

In that case , you need to have a Freight Agreement against the carrier which should be settled with Carrier and Customer .

Later an Internal Agreement between Executing Carrier and Carrier ( Between TN1 and TN2)

In this case The carrier is Procuring services from External carrier, So can have an internal settlement document created between this two.

Carrier will have charges calculated from Freight Agreement and Executing Carrier from Internal Agreement.

The Main question here is who do u settle? Carrier or Execution Carrier with ECC?

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilya,

Can you please explain your business scenario in a bit more detail so that we can try and help you.

BR

narender

former_member315078
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have 2 companies, let call them "TN1" and "TN2", within one corporation "TN Corp", which roles are separated by occupation.

Company "TN1" want's to buy something from the client side. -> On ERP side creates PO.

This PO transferred to TM and become OTR. So, we have no FWO in our scenario.

In our case all transportation operations for company "TN1" execute company "TN2" ("TN2" - agent). So, company "TN2" takes FU's from OTR, plan them, looking for freight capacities, It is looking for carriers that will actually perform the transportation, perform external and internal freight charge calculation on FO after transporattion executed and bill company "TN1" with it agency commission 9% for services. This internal charges + 9% must be sent to ERP side for settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilya,

Is there no option of creating FWO's?

For an exactly same scenario we created FWO's from OTR's using the FWO interface and the further steps all fall in place..

If TN2 charges a margin from TN1, you can't model it to trigger an invoice/CO document in ERP using the OTR's unless you do some complex developments(which also I doubt will help..)..

BR

narender

former_member315078
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You create FWO's from OTR automatically? If yes, can you explain how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilya,

I meant FWO's from sales orders- sorry for the mix up..

There is a standard B2B interface available (some name without 'intra'.. )for creating FWO. Please ask your PI to replace OTR with this one in the backend, while you do the regular TRSO output type determination .He can also then map the fields accordingly between the sales order and the FWO.

This will serve your purpose.

BR

narender