Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query in Graphical Mapping check.

former_member274613
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my scenario i will fetch two flat files with in 20sec of poll interval,

here i am taking each row as one XML tag (ie only one field at source) and creating XML tags based on number of Rows in Flat file.

the structure is as shown above..

for the field prog at target i have made mapping to get the required data from the 1st row as shown below. which is working fine.. But now i need enhancement.

my Question here is?

Is it possible to hold this data till next poll interval and compare them both.

if both matches than process the file (ie 2nd flat file) else it should fail in mapping level itself.no checks needed for the 1st flat file it should be processed. the check is needed only for the 2nd file when we pick..

if the above check is possible..

please help me in order to do..

thanks in  advance

regards

prudhvi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prudhvi,

Is it possible to hold this data till next poll interval and compare them both.

if both matches than process the file (ie 2nd flat file) else it should fail in mapping level itself.no checks needed for the 1st flat file it should be processed. the check is needed only for the 2nd file when we pick..

It can only possible with BPM or you need to insert the data of first file to some table and compare with second file. The data can be saved with time stamp.

regards,

Harish

former_member274613
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

firstly thank you for the response..

you mean we need maintain at ABAP end in table and do necessary checks..

Regards

Prudhvi.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prudhvi,

Yes you need to insert the first row in any database (ABAP table, external database etc.) and with every message you need to check the data in the table (with timestamp) and compare.

regards,

Harish