cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump while creating vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue in creating vendor master using XK01. After entering vendor , company code, purchase org , account group details, I am getting dump as below while pressing enter

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except.                CX_BADI_MULTIPLY_IMPLEMENTED

ABAP Program           CVI_MAP_TITLE=================CP

Application Component  Not Assigned

Date and Time          02.07.2015 05:08:19

Information on where terminated
    Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CVI_MAP_TITLE=================CP"
     in "GET_INSTANCE".
    The main program was "SAPMF02K ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 12
    of the (Include) program "CVI_MAP_TITLE=================CM000".

Please suggest me to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally, ABAP runtime errors for a standard transaction code can be resolved by OSS note. Check the OSS note 1673924 - System dump in /DBM/BP or BP after installation of DBM 700 ,a success confirmation from a user in this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

Thanks for your reply. Issue solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anbazhagan,

well, the error is exactly what it say -- you probably have multiple active implementation of BAdI CVI_MAP_TITLE "BAdI: Data Assignment of Form of Address Between BP-Customer/Vendor".

Ggo to SE18, see BAdI CVI_MAP_TITLE, check it's implementations & activation status under "Runtime Behaviour". In standard (well, depending on your system version) there should be two implementation CVI_MAP_BP_CATEGORY & CVI_MAP_TITLE_DIRECT, where only the second is active; I guess somebody activated custom implementation on your system and forgot to deactivate the standard one.

Kind Regards

TomT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be a myth around that this part of the dump is all what others need to solve the issue while you can't yourself. Why would SAP create a dump which is about 20 meter long if that is not needed?

And important beside of a technical dump would be to know what you actually did when it dumped, if it ever worked before and if you had applied some changes.