cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines not confirming for (partial delivery) TAB item

0 Kudos

Hi All,

After completion of GR I have changed Partial deliveries allowed status in the sales order header and item level and CMR.

After saving the SO schedule lines became 0...I want to do partial delivery.

Could you please help on this.

Regards,

Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath,

After going through your thread, we assume that this is a Individual Purchase Order scenario.

Since you are procuring the goods from your vendor for the particular Sales order, you shud be doing a complete delivery of the items for the sales order & not doing a 'partial delivery'.

could you please let me know you why you are trying to do a partial delivery.

With regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

The goods has been receipted partially and the goods has to be delivered partially on immediate basis. That is my requirement.

For example: Customer has ordered for 10 qty, PO has been raised for the same 10qty but GR has been done for 5 qty. After GR has been done 5qyt has been confirmed in the SO (but we have changed complete delivery requirement to partial deli very) after these changes the confirmed qty has become ''ZERO". Now that 5qty has to be delivered to the customer immediately.

Thanks & Regards,

Viswanath

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanath,

How r you ?

Are you using the standard schedule line category CB ?

Initially, did u had the complete quantity confirmed?

if so you can delivery the available quantity now and do the delivery of remaining quantity, when its available.

Or are u telling that, because you have changed the sales order and partial delivery configuration, now the schedule line which was giving confirmed quantity earlier, is confirming zero quantity now..?

Thanks

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I am doing good.

Yes we are using standard schedule line category CB.

Ordered 10 Qty, PO 10 Qty, GR 5 Qty...delivery is not happened because complete delivery selected.

So I have changed complete delivery status as partial delivery allowed in the SO item and header level as well as CMR. After change the status in the SO schedule line become ''0 Qty''. Once we received the goods 5 Qty we have to deliver immediately.

If I do the GR for remaining 5 Qty schedule lines are confirming 10 Qty.

But my requirement is when we receive the goods partially we have to deliver immediately.

Thanks & Regards,

Viswanath

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Am not sure on this, but I think after any configuration changes, you will have to restart the cycle again to get the desired result.

So modifying the existing sales order , may not work

Thanks

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Team, We are facing on issue on Back to back scenarios (TAB Orders) where Vendor is supplying goods partially and business is trying to deliver the Partial delivery to the customer but system is not allowing to create partial delivers Since the Total qty in order was confirmed against the PO but is not allowing to create partial delivered for the qty recited. Could you please help and advice a solution since this a regular scenario and business is facing issue to deliver partially. The below are the steps to replicate the scenario and screen shots are attached. Steps to reproduce: 1. Created order (with 10 Qty)  for 6300 for the customer (Sold to Party) who is having complete delivery check in Master data and different (ship to party) who is having partial delivery check in Master data. 2. Created Purchase Order (with 10 Qty) W/R to Purchase Requisition which is generated automatically in the sales order  item level  schedule lines tab. 3. We have done partial goods receipt W/R Purchase Order (with Qty 5). 4. When the doing delivery we are getting the error like: Schedule lines not allowed because only 5 EA materials available. Changes: a) we have changed complete delivery status as partial delivery allowed in the SO header, item level and CMR as well and re-scheduled availability check and saved the sales order.                   b) Even though it is not allowing us to do the delivery.                   c) We have changed delivery date in the Purchase Order and saved and came back to sales order level and checked the schedule lines, now total ordered 10 Qty confirmed for delivery.       5. We can’t do the delivery for 10 Qty because only 5 materials are available (GR done for only 5 Qty).       6. If we cancel the GR  PO and create new PO W/R same PR then only it is allowing me to do the partial delivery as required.       7. So finally we stuck up in the sales order level to do the partial delivery for TAB items. Regards, Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanatha,

Partial deliveries can be performed in back to back scenario . The pre-requisite for this is partial deliveries allowed should be activated at customer master level.

If you have changed to partial delivery allowed after creation SO at customer master level then re-create or change part.del/Item field ( Item level) the SO to the respective value and create delivery.

Regards,

Samba

0 Kudos

Hi Samba,

I hope you are doing good..

I tried the same way but it is not allowing me to do the partial delivery after changes happened in the sales order header and item level and CMR as well.

Kind Regards,

Viswanath