Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enterprise service inbound proxy is not getting custom fields in structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am facing strange issue.

Scenario: SAP PI need to create sales order in CRM system using enterprise service -        SalesOrderCRMCreateRequest_In

I have to enhance this enterprise service to add one field.

I followed below steps for enhancement:

1. Created data type enhancement object in ESR - custom SWCV (with dependency defined to standard CRM content SWCV).

2. Sending values to custom field in message mapping.

3.Operation mapping - inbound service interface is referred from the same above(step#1) custom SWCV's dependent CRM SWCV

4.Abaper created proxy for data type enhancement.

5.  I can see proxy structure is generated with custom field.

Isssue:When abap developer tests enterprise service in SPROXY transaction with test data (containing custom field), proxy structure is not reading this custom field in inbound structure.

Note: I can see same enterprise service was enhanced in different SWCV in ESR as well. Meaning another data type enhancement was created for the same enterprise service in another SWCV. Not sure if this can cause any issue. As I can see enterprise service with multiple enhancements(in structure) in SPROXY transaction due to this.

I already checked this link

but when I try to change "XML namespace" field for my data type enhancement it is throwing error "ot port type namespace not found" while re-generating proxy at CRM end.

Any inputs please?

--Divyesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

If changing the dte in ESR and regenerating does not work; why not delete the dte abap proxy first, change the namespace and then re-create the dte abap proxy?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice to see you here, Mark

Yes changing ES/ dummy changes and re-generation did not work.

Do you mean:

I should first delete DTE in ESR then remove DTE object at CRM end (under orphaned objects) and then create new DTE in ESR with changed namespace in "XML namespace" field?

And create proxy in CRM end.

--Divyesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Divyesh,

Nice to see you too No, what I meant was to delete the Abap proxy dte in the backend and then do the change in ESR.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

It is still throwing "syntax error - Portype not found in WSDL" it is expecting same namespace.

--Divyesh

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Have you created Namespace in your custom SWCV with same name as that of Standard SWCV?

If yes can you try to create the DTE in ns with different name & check if it helps

Regards,

Azhar

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

did you refer the enterprise service enhancement guide

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0bb5687-00b2-2a10-ed8f-c9af69942...

the below blog also have one example

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I referred Enhancement guide. It is as per the same procedure.

Do you have any suggestion on issue I posted?

--Divyesh