Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem syncronizing Rex3.3, user not assigned to sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I am syncronizacing Rex 3.3 in the device, i got the following error:

Sales org data is not available on device, check user's assigned sales org or may be subscription was not successfull

The device is correctly subscripted:

Also, the user used to login the device is assigned to a Sales are in SAP CRM, and and parametrization is done: Any idea?

Many thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please test the output for the function modules

/MAC/RSFM_USER_ORG_UNIT

/MAC/RSFM_GET_USR_EMP_DETAIL

in the CRM backend to verify they are returning what you expect for the backend user with which you synced.

In case they do, try doing a re-sync of the Customizing sync group from the device. In case the issue exists even then, then you can also try to set the CustomizingCG cache interval to zero (in the SCC) and re-trigger a Customizing sync from the device.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested both FM. The results of (MAC(RSFM_USER_ORG_UNIT are ok, however, there is no result for the second one, /MAC/RSFM_GET_USR_EMP_DETAIL.

The link between employee and user is done in Organizational structure, however it seems that is not reconigzed for thsi FM::.

Regards,

Jose

ashish_rawat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pablos,

At least the output structure for second function module should have data if the first one is giving result, unless untill you have written some badi(/mac/rsfm_dcn_get_emp_dt_post), that is modifying the data.

EV_EMP_GUID       
ES_SALES_ORG      
EV_PARTNER_ID     
CE_ET_ORG_UNIT    

Answers (0)