cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in cost center assignment on already posted contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation where the default cost centers assigned to the interest rate instrument(product category: 550) were required to be changed in SPRO->TRM->ACCOUNTING->Link to other accounting components->Allocate additional account assignment to AAR.

After the configuration was changed and migrated to production environment, the system is still trying to post to the old cost center. How can we change it to post to the newly assigned default cost centers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to Change the position Indicator of the transaction / position from Tcode : TPM56a.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil. That worked for me.

Just for information purpose, do we have to manually update the cost center for all the contracts here? Isn't there a way to have the system derive it based on the updated configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Unfortunately there is no derivation tcode. You would have to change it for all affected transactions. The old positions are locked with old CCs.

However you can create a LSMW for this and change for all the transactions. I Haven't tried myself, but LSMW should work i believe.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nikhil. Highly appreciate your help

Answers (0)