cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to the report information from the purchase side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I wonder currently if there is any possibility and or / request from EH&S users to access the report Information system of EH&S from the purchase side, e.g. from the purchase order (Transaction ME2Xn) or from the Goods receipt (TR MIGO). My idea is, to show here on request Vendor safety data Sheets and SOP's.

I checked that a display of EH&S reports in the same way as in the delivery via Environment->substance reports is not possible.

Any Information to this Topic would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Jan Schuur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jan

by whatever reason: this is not supported in SAP: Most of the reports managed in EHS are more "sales" driven than "purchase" driven. There are exceptions. E.g. if you buy chemistry from a vendor you will as well receive a SDS/MSDS which you can manage in EHS (e.g. as pdf file).

I am not an expert of SAP MM; but clearly there might be userexits and other options which could be used. So there might be the possibility to "link" to e.g. CG54 using some data from SAP MM.

Not being the expert of EHSM solution (Component Extension): here as well the management of reports might be of interest looking from both directions (what do I buy; and what do I sell etc.)

If have never come in touch with a company who have had such a demand (to have link SAP MM <=> SAP EHS Report INformation system); and I am not aware of any kind of similar disussion in this Forum

C.B.