cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - Screen Personas => Error View

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello
I have a problem with the view to print orders of Sale (SD70AV1A program), I created a transaction ZVA31 and development system looks like this:

In the system of production is this other way

Order erroneous display is also seen

Development

And Production

What think you can be?

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm if Kernel patch and Personas version are same on both systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The kernel Patch is:

Development:

Production:

In the first case, the results are the same in both environments, I've created flavors but only changed the background color, and the error is that, in an environment list correctly (development) appears and the other is cut off.

Yes I am working with Personas 2.0 release:

PERSOS    200    0003    SAPK-20003INPERSOS    0000    -    @6H\QAchieved with Support Package@    PERSONAS - PERSONALIZACIÓN DE SAP GUI

Thank you very much

Regards!

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Production system is on 741 PL 31, so it is possible that it isscrolling container issue in kernel. can you upgrade the kernel patch on prod and try again?

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can't find any difference between the second two screenshots. Seems like you just zoomed out of the shown pdf.

The first problem:

Did you create flavors for the transaction? Or is it standard web gui layout?

It seems like you didn't get any results in production or am i wrong? Even the first line is empty...

Please provide some more info on whether you created flavors, if so what did you do etc. For me this does not look like a personas problem, but i can be wrong of course. You are working on Screen Personas 2.0? Latest support package?