cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments missing in the Approve PO app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented Approve PO Fiori app. In the backend there is an attachment in one of the POs but in the Fiori Approve PO app we cannot see the attachment. Actually the attachment icon is missing. May I have your valuable inputs on why this is happening. Are we missing out on something?

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

Approve PO shows attachment if done from GOS Generic Object Services (BC-SRV-GBT) - SAP Library toolbar. If you are attaching using some other functions, it won't support.

Regardsd,
Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your quick answer. But the attachment is done from GOS and still it does not show up in the app.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the UI and backend sp level for the app ?

GBAPP002

UIX01EAP

Check if you have implemented all mandatory notes for attachments

Also provide SAP_UI version

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your reply. It appears that the customer has not uploaded the document from the option Create Attachment from the GOS. He may have used the other options available there. Anyways at this point in time I think the attachment is missing in the Fiori Approve PO app because of the reason cited by you.

Thanks for the correct answer.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

But is it possible to view attachments in the Approve PO app when the files are attached in the PO using the 'Store Business document" option? The customer uses a DMS to store the files.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

Enhancement can be performed to achieve this from DMS. Enhance the attachment method in class.

Well I did for Approve purchase Requisition. Not sure if it works for Approve PO.

1. Create a document manually in CV01N(DMS).

2. Give your PR number, and item to which you want to add attachment (Prerequisite : Create your document type in SPRO config and link to EBAN table.)

3. Attach text file as attachment.

4. Save it.

New Document no. created

Once the document is created, add the document no and may be the attachment can be achieved.

OR

Write a logic to get the attachment from DMS to ECC (Should be available in GOS)

Then it should be visible in Fiori.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for the reply. Will look into it.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arthur, Can you please post a screenshot of backend showing attachment? I want to conform about GOS.