cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Wizard Button from screen set where the Displays type is Transaction screen in Work manager 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to remove Wizard button, where display screen type is transaction? I tried disabling Transaction blocking to edit the wizard button, and I can edit it, but I can't save the changes. Please assist me with removing wizard button from transaction screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi N P,

You can disable the cancel button by not allowing the transaction to be cancelled. This settings can be done in the transaction definition screen.

Not sure if it will remove the button but it will not let the user cancel the transaction. However, I see in the screenshot that the user will be able to close this transaction screen by pressing the X on the right top corner.

There is another option in the Module Definition that let you remove the top buttons from any windows as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot it removed the "cancel" button as well from the screen. Instead of transaction definition screen, disable cancel button option was under Action definition. Thanks again

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Is it possible to remove the X button(at top right of the screen) from Agentry screens?

I tried but could not achieve it. It would help me a lot If you could please help me on this.

We use WPF client for SMP-3.0.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Please create a Discussion marked as a Question.  This question is already marked as answered.  This way others may benefit from your solution once it is found, but also because you will have more folks looking to provide a solution when your issue has the greater visibility of a Discussion.

--Bill

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review the updated Rules of Engagement (#s 11, 12) on this topic.  They can be found along with lots of other useful information in the Getting Started link at the top right of each SCN page.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)