cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List UIBB: Blank Page when scrolling with IE

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with List UIBB when scrolling items in IE11: when I scroll up or down the list of my items (about 100 rows at all), suddenly the page becames blank and the application seems to be "frozen".

With Developer tools, I found the error below:

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getAttribute'

File: lightspeed.js, row 47, column 6234

Chrome and Firefox works fine, this happens only with IE11.

Any help?

Thank you in advance,

Francesca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

thanks for your response.

I already matched the SAP NetWeaver 7.40 SP07 and I read more Notes about it but nothing found.

IE11 is supported from this Netweaver lever: if nobody can help me I will open an OSS for SAP.

Regards,

Francesca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

sorry for posting the same message multiple times.

Actually we have exactly the same NW version.

For that I should have a list of notes from the last year.

By now most probably there are more notes.

I'll check the notes tomorrow and come back to you along with the application cmponent where you can ask for confirmation of the list of notes by raising an oss.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

First of all please check your SAP_UI Software Component version, it should be 740 SP9.

For SAP_UI 740, there is a collective note, which refers to all other notes depending on SP level:

2154957 - Unfied Rendering for SAP_UI 740

I would suggest to raise an OSS to BC-WD-ABA and explain the issue. According to my experience they will suggest the implementation of latest UR notes, but you can challenge them and ask to investigate the issue in the system and if possible ask for a note which only solves your problem.

Actually the reason is that implementing a huge list of UR notes also not easy. You need to get the memory increased temporarily before you start implement the notes (Adjust the memory settings of your backend system according to SAP note 1563641) then restart SNOTE in between and so on.

Because if SNOTE dumps, then you might end up in an unstable system where there will be not possible to execute any WDA at all. (again this is my experience)

Also, by implementing these notes you might fix your issue, but you can also introduce a new one, which is more critical than the current problem, so it is not recommended to implement these notes if you don't plan test all the functionality completely.

All in all, raise OSS to the above component, describe the issue and ask the SAP to investigate in the system, they might even have a dedicated solution for you.

Keep me updated what was going on.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

maybe you can raise this as OSS for SAP.

They'll surely suggest to apply the latest rendering notes, which match to your Netweaver level.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

They'll surely suggest to apply the latest rendering notes, which match to your Netweaver level.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

Regards,

Peter