cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Approve path for system overiding other paths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Please assist, i have customised BRF rule according threads posted and this works well for New Account. However

for Lock, Unlock and delete account the auto approve for system path overides those. Please see attachment, please advise how I can stop it from overiding the other paths. Please see attachement. I've tried using request type i.e. lock account does not equal to system path(auto approve path) but this statement is ignored.

Thanks,

Bheki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bheki,

the decision table is read from the top to the bottom. As soon as the first line meets the values given the result gets sent. Hence you need to change your decision table either by changing the order or by give more specific information.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

Thanks i have arranged the order and that seems to have done the trick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bheki,

Could you say, what purpose does Role Name serve, in your decision table, as there is no value, in any row. Lock/Unlock are separate request type, i.e they cannot be clubbed with New. So, could you explai, what you meant by override?

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban

Alessandro has answered my query. Role Name will be required for additional config at a later stage in essence will be used to trigger auto approve path for default access all users require. Overide means instead of following the lock/unlock account path, the auto approve path will be followed.

Answers (0)