cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpacked Position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

can you tell me how I can find all positions what are should be packed in my delivery?

Is there any table in sap?

I got 5 HU's in the VEKP for my delivery, but I got 10 pcs in my delivery what should be packed, but I can't find any table where I can see my unpacked position.

I hope anybody can help.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will see the total line item quantity in the total quantity field when you have any available quantity left to pack. If you are unsure of the actual remaining quantity that is available to pack simply attempt to pack the total quantity showing. If only a partial amount of the total quantity is still available to be packed the system will issue an error message as per below.

Qty (48) of material ABCD to be packed is greater than the open qty 11

Message no. HUDIALOG400

Diagnosis

The quantity that is to be packed may not be greater than the quantity that is still open in the delivery (quantity that is not packed).

Procedure

Enter the partial quantity allowed by the system.

As you can see in the above example I have attempted to pack 48 units but there are only 11 units still available to be packed. You will not find this data in any table because the system must calculate the difference between the line item quantity and the quantity that is still available to pack. It is not a table entry, it is a comparison or calculation and output of resulting difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

There is no specific table in SAP which tells the remaining quantity to be packed in Pallet however  at packing screen of delivery, at pack material table, bottom row, it shows the material, quantity to be packed and if the material is batch managed then it will show the batch quantity to be packed.

Best Regards,

Goutham

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System cannot tell you which bundle you are planning to pick. Instead, the open quantity can be given. You can see the open quantity from VBBE for the delivery.

The table LIKP and LIPS (Delivery tables) provides the picked and open quantity information.

If you want to know the existing HU stock (2 categories - present in the inventory, picked but not PGI) then you can view from LQUA.

VEKP and VEPO only provides bundle info. It doesn't provide the delivery requirement.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

my situation see you below:

- one delivery with one Item

- qty for one item is 50 pcs. pallet qty is 10 pcs so I normally get 5 HU's with 10 pcs.

- Now: I have already packed 40 pcs into HU's = 4 HU's

- Now I am looking for a table, which can tell me how many pcs have still to be packed in my delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danny

You just go through VEKP & VEPO table

1st you take the EXIDV - field of HU identification number in VEKP table there you will find VENUM field

take VENUM field just put value in VEPO table , there you can find the packed position once you unpacked at delivery level .you will find the field blank.

With Regards

Dillesh

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the delivery in vl32n and follow the below mentioned steps

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your situation?

1) You packed several items but also have a few items still to pack
2) You have new delivery, only have HUs and none of the items are packed into these HUs

Can you please explain your scenario so that I can help you better and more precisely.