cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Country group of a company code when moved in Quality from Dev.

0 Kudos

Hi,

During project initial time not all company codes were open, so some of company codes were not given any country grouping meantime.

After been open, we assigned it to our country specific in DEV and when we moved it to Quality server the country group of the same company code was changed to '34' in Quality from '40(IN)' in development.

The TR moved in Quality are proper checked and only this company code's country group has changed who had no assignment from beginning.

Can you please explain me this error and how to over come this in Quality server.

Thanks,

Hardik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

I suggest that you wrap again, on a new transport (new change request task) all the the country groupings assignments to all the company codes in your system, and then ask your Basis team to re-transfer it to the QA system, but this time with an overwrite option, meaning that the relevant tables in the QA system will be overwrriten by the content of the new transport.

Regards,

Liran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you Azury Liran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Error probably is because of wrong sequence. But there is simple way to correct it.

You capture correct entry in new TR. then transport it. It will correct Quality system.

Now question is how you will capture in development in your TR when it is already correct.. Then answer is, you go in SM30 --> open the table --> select the rows and --> Table View (on top left) --> Transport (create new TR) --> Include in request (This button will appear, just above the view header) . Pressing "include in request" will add the selected row in TR. now this will correct the quality system.

Regards

Aj

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe this will not solve the problem, because he has incorrect records in QA system, which force incorrect assignment of company codes to country groupings.