Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace and Interface not available in ABAP STACK on SAP PI

former_member225737
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've imported .tpz file from Quality to Production

Design objects with interfaces imported successfully in ESR and are showing there but interfaces and namespaces are not available in ABAP STACK.

Kindly suggest any solution.

Thanks

Parin Chahwala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member225737
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for response,

I am talking about ABAP Stack in SAP PI 7.31 there in SXMB_MONI when I click on input help of Interface Name my Interface and also Namespace not available.

Cache Refresh full for Both ABAP and JAVA Stack done.

Thanks,

Parin Chahwala.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parin,

Can you let us know the interface configuration whether it is done in local AAE processing, or normal classical configuration(i.e. sender agreement, receiver determination.. etc).

If you have done the configuration in AAE i.e. Integrated configuration object, then you can not check/monitor the interface in ABAP stack.

Can you check and let us know on this.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member225737
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is Integrated Configuration now for Receiver Proxy(SOAP->XI3.0) when I tried to define ID in SXMSIF it is not showing interface and namespace there.

Thanks

Parin Chahwala.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parin,

Since it is Integrated configuration object, which means the configuration & runtime  happens on Java stack only.

In PI Java stack Main page, navigate to the below path  Configuration & Monitoring-->Monitoring-->Adapter engine-->Message Monitor.

Here, you can monitor the interfaces which are configured under AAE processing mode.

Refer the below link for more information on AAE.

Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

Regards

Vishnu

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parin,

As Inaki said, if you are talking about ECC part, then you need to transport from QA to Production.

If you are talking about sxi_monitor help values, then check if there is any issue with cache(tcode is sxi_cache)

Regards

Vishnu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parin,

Are you talking about an ABAP proxy from another system?, if the answer is yes you should transport this developments as well.

On the ABAP stack on PI there are not ESR objects, is the problem in the sxi_monitor help-values fields?, that can be a cache problem. try to refresh the cache in the sxi_cache transaction.

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parin,

In transaction sproxy, there is an option to show only the SWCV and even objects types can be filtered. Check if this is true in your case.

Only SWCVs selected will appear in sproxy.

Regards,

Mark