Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Datasource 0CO_OM_NWA_2 is not pulling object number starting with PR ?

Hello experts,

I have a problem in extraction of this Datasource 0CO_OM_NWA_2 ( Network Activity: Actual Costs Using Delta Extraction ),

Issue: In report, user is seeing some actual cost differences. when i checked in cube, DSO's and PSA in all level we have same cost but in R/3 side of CJI3 screen i could able to see that difference in cost for some document numbers.

It is because there is some C0 document number which is there in CJI3 screen, but the data source is not pulling this C0 document numbers.

In PSA level daily we are triggering repair full request for fiscal year period current month and last mont, but this doesn't seems to be the issue.. where in data source it self we have problem. After analyzing and doing some stuff, came to know the difference of document number which is not pulling has theĀ  object number starting with PR and for other documents which is correctly flowing in to BW has the object types starting with NV

So, do you think is that the problem ? I checked in table COEP tables also where i could able see all documents

Best Regards,

Siva

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question