cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Experts - need your help - error msg with 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We recently did an upgrade in DEV from 10.0 to 10.1 and I unable to get my "Firefighter" access working correctly again - if you could have any proposals or suggestions as to where  I need to check they would be much appreciated !

The error message I am getting is : Name or password is incorrect (repeast logon)

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, much appreciated !

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please see:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2117952

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We tried this - but it has still not worked and we are still getting the same error message. We have raised a high call with SAP but they don't seem to have any quick solution.

If anybody has any ideas - we have had to postpone the upgrade until this is working.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

mohammed_shariff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have you check the RFC which calling backend system. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes we checked this but the solution was in fact elsewhere ... if you jump the gun and go too fast then you don't realise that in fact it was looking for a password in the CUA and not in the correct backend system ... so all is solved and up and running now 🙂

Thanks for your help,

Siobhan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

What do you do to resolve this issue?

I have the same issue and to solve this is necessary change the CUA configuration, parameter initial password local, but I think this isn't correct procedure and then I open a call in SAP.

Regards,

Salomão

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salomão,

in IMG - have you set-up the CUA under - GRC/User Provisioning/Maintain CUA Settings ?

Other option is to check your connector settings in IMG/GRC/Access Control/Maintain Connector settings.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

Yes, this is initial configuration.

I have found that the issue is the password of CUA.

Regards,

Salomão

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope all is up and working ok for you.

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes we checked this but the solution was in fact elsewhere ... if you jump the gun and go too fast then you don't realise that in fact it was looking for a password in the CUA and not in the correct backend system ... so all is solved and up and running now 🙂

Thanks for your help,

Siobhan

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Siobahn,

Have you confirmed that your test FF IDs are set as Service? I was getting that message when I first tested in 10.1 and found that the FF ID I was trying to login as was set as Dialog.

Regards,

Krysta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krystal,

thanks for your help.

have now found the solution and all is up and running again.

Kind Regards,

Siobhan