cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimode shipment in SAP SD

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have already explored existing threads.

The Issue that I am facing is Multimode transport in sap SD - OUTBOUND LOGISTICS.

I have maintained pre-leg (raj to SGM) , and main leg (SGM (Guj to Turkey port ). Here I have assigned pricing procedure and cost relevance ticked for both Pre-leg and Main leg.

In Vt01n if i Click on planning , the route is updated automatically.

In the stages TAB THERE ARE THREE LEGS, ADDITINONAL BEING SUBSEQUENT LEG FROM last point of Main leg i.e. Turkey port to Address of Customer master)

But In stages TAB the pricing procedure is assigned to main leg only not to pre-leg (which I had already assigned in Route Determination), Also not to the subsequent Leg.

LEG

PRICING PROC

PRE

X

MAIN

SUBS

X

If i manually assigned the Pricing Procedure , It is not saving and there is no error or warning message either. Thereby I am not able to maintained the shipment pricing procedure indiviually for each of the legs (pre, main, sub-legs)

Route

1. Screen shot – VT01N à STAGES

B. Shipment Type

Leg Indicator is 4 Direct leg, I have already tried with Leg Indicator 3 /2/1  but there is no change.

C. Shipment Cost type

D. Item category

E. ROUTE CREATED

Kindly help me with the root cause analysis.

I am not able to understand that why only pricing procedure for only main leg is getting populated in VT01n--> stages.

Where from the system is getting instruction to populate only Main legs, even if i try to manually give the pricing procedure to other legs.

Eventually how can I configure the system to take up the relevant procedure for the legs.

Also for the Customer Address we have not maintained any TPP, so the system is taking the destination of the main leg + customer address from the customer master to create the subsequent leg.

Your inputs will be appreciate, quicker the better

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check T_56 for the Item Det. Group . It controls the Pricing Procedure determination for Shipment Cost Document.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already assigned Item category Det group for Pricing procedure determination..

I have three legs in  VT01N --> STAGE

1. Pre - defined in route & stages

2. Main - defined in route & stages

3. subsequtn - automatically created

further as regards to item category det group, my analysisis below..

ITEM dET GRP + Service agent procedure group+ Shipping type procedure group= COSTING sHEET  (PRICING PROC)

ZPXX+001+001= ZPXXYY

BUT THEN I CHANGED THE SHIPPING TYPE OF THE MAIN LEG FROM 1 TO 4, ALSO ASSIGNED THE SHIPPING TYPE 04 TO SHIPMENT TYPE GROUP 4.

BUT I DID NOT MAINTAIN ANY DETERMINATION FOR THE ZPXX+004(Shipping type procedure group= )+001= ZPXXYY

Still the pricing procedure is getting populated for the main leg.. i wonder how??

Thanks

Rohit

Message was edited by: rohit kumar