cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG-M Custom field on UI

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario where I am adding QGRP (as "QGRP" only) field in MATERIAL entity as this is not available in MDG data model but in the MARA table this field is present.So, I did all the Data Modelling, along with the structure generations ,UI modelling (CBA) for the same , SMT Mapping(2STA & 2PP).

But,here in SAP MDG 7.0 surprisingly this field becomes read only in one instance, or invisible from the UI in another instance .Sometimes, the screen shows this field as editable but the respective F4 is not showing on the screen.

Anybody faced this kind of behaviour in the past?

Regards,

Kaustubh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does this field behave in MM01/MM02 when you select the same material type you select on an MDG CR? The behavior should be the same. If the field is not available in MM01/MM02 then the field will be disabled on the MDG CR, etc.

0 Kudos

Yes, The field is not available in the backend(MM01/MM02).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dasamla
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have similar issue where I am adding custom field ZZPROFID (as "ZZPROFID" only) field in MARCPPP entity as this is not available in MDG data model but in the MARC table this field is present, I did all the Data Modelling, along with the structure generations , SMT Mapping(2STA & 2PP). But, here in SAP MDG 9.2 -Material surprisingly while doing UI configuration the custom field is not available to add in UIBB , rather standard field available (SCM_PROFID) is present. any ideas ?

regards

Das

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan, did you find any solution to the query posted. I am also having similar situation