cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC enabled RFC not working. please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set up a READ RFC from Solman(on NON DMZ) to managed system(on DMZ zone) named SM_<SID>CLNT<client>_READ with SNC enabled.

When I click on SNC as "active" in Satus of SNC protocol in Logon & Security area. It is throwing the below error when I do connection test.

LogonConnection Error
Error DetailsError when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=17 thRc=2
Error DetailsERROR: SAP gateway connection failed. Is SAP gateway started?
Error DetailsLOCATION: SAP-Server ********* on host ****** (wp 44)
Error DetailsCOMPONENT: CPIC
Error DetailsCOUNTER: 147
Error DetailsMODULE:
Error DetailsLINE:
Error DetailsRETURN CODE: 236
Error DetailsSUBRC: 0
Error DetailsRELEASE: 721
Error DetailsTIME: Wed Jul 01 07:04:40 2015
Error DetailsVERSION:

I have  snc/accept_insecure_gui. parameter value is '1' and found corresponding system entry in SNC0 of Source and Target System. Also corresponding entries are there in SNCSYSACL table with Type 'E' (external).

please help hereby as I need to correctly perform the connection test with SNC enabled.

Regards,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand/Divyanshu,

I have followed the links mentioned by you but no luck. I checked the settings of my system as per the links mentioned by you, but no luck.

Raised a request to open port no 48XX from Initiator system host to acceptor system host. Once this port will be opened, I shall again check the RFC and update you the result.

Best Regards,

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand/Divyanshu,

I have followed the links which you have mentioned and checked all the settings in my system and found everything is OK. Only 1 thing I found that in link http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4e515a43-0e01-0010-2da1-9bcc452c2... , 4800 / 48XX is mentioned as SNC Secured Gateway port which in my case is not opened.

I have raised a request to open the port. Let's cross the finger once that port is opened if the connection works or not.

Anyways, thanks for your prompt response.

Regards,

Sourav

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Please read below help link and see if that helps.

RFC: AS ABAP ( AS ABAP - Secure Network Communications (SNC) - SAP Library

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos