cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interview questions

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,i am listing out the interview questions kindly send me ur inputs .points will be awarded.

1.What are the post implementation issues in ur project.

2.How you transport the request for text determination

3.What are the challenging issues in implementation project

4.How u upload the data from non-sap to sap.

5.What are the movement types for STO.

Awaiting for ur reply,

Thanking you in advance,

Ravisankar.P,

My mail id: pasapula.ravi@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many issues we face in real time project.

Few of which i am mentioning here :-

1.Mostly the issues are related to master data.Means the user enters wrong master data such as customer master fields (Eg:-Account assignment group,Tax code,Currency,Dopp etc) due to this processing of sales order gets stuck.

this situation applies to other masters as well like material master,condition master,output master etc.

2.Issues related to outputs :-If you have prepared any Z outputs then the user will ask change in the layout,additional fields in output,Wrong values may show in the outout, New output all together.

3.Issues related to Z reports :- Same as outputs.

4.New routines or userexits might coome in picture because of some specific bussiness reqirement which is not possible to deal with standard SAP.

5.Awareness issues :-This is frquently faced because some new users might not know how to operate the systems.

6.Authorization not provided for the users for a particular transaction.

Normaly the issues we face in support porject are in follwing categories

1.Awareness

2.Modifications

3.New requirement (Functional/technical/Abap)

4.Authorization

Hope this helps you in interview.

Refer to the following site

http://www.allinterview.com

you can find SD related interview questions which are being asked by different companies.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Movement types os STO

check it

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2)

Once u save sme thing in SAP, system generates a request. this request needs to be transported to other servers adn this is done using SE10 transaction. All changes are first made on development server and then data is moved to testing and to production.

1) Make a note of this request number

2) go to SE10

3) select modifiable

4) system will display all request numbers and first one at the top of all requests would be the new/recent one i.e what you saved(made note of)

5) Expand the request, select the bottom request and select BUS(transport) and then activate and save and back.

6) select the top request and the select BUS and save and back now the data is ready to be transported and BASIS will take care of rest of the work.

4) using LSMW we upload the data

with regards

Rajesh