Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 adapter - EDI to IDOC scenario

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to develop a scenario EDI to IDOC through AS2 adapter.

Client is sending an EDI file through AS2 adapter (with Encryption ,  Algorithms and MDN signed)  and it will trigger IDOC.

PI version - 7.4

EDI - 861 (Goods Receipt) ANSI X12 - 004010

We already have configured AS2 adapter for XML files and we can receive / send XML files successfully (with Encryption ,  Algorithms and MDN signed). and Positive MDN is sent.

We have configured the B2B cockpit in PI and Certificates , Encryption Algorithms , MDN signed certificates configured..

ESR components for this scenario (XSD genration, Message mapping , SI and OM ) is complete (followed normal procedure).

Could you please tell me what additional steps needs to be taken for EDI file transferring and how to set EDI acknowledgment in this?

Since in this scenario Client is sending an EDI file to me (through AS2 - with Encryption ,  Algorithms and MDN signed) and I guess that only difference is to add Module parameters in Sender Communication channel(AS2) apart from Certificates and algorithm parameter selection. Please refer below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are on a late enough release of the system I would consider using the Trading Partner Management to setup the acknowledgement.  It is accessible from the URL /b2bic and you can configure a large number of partner settings.  I would setup your initial flow as pass through only with the EDI Separator as your receiver.  Then create a second flow with the EDI Separator as the sender and IDOC receiver.  The sender channel would have the tpmcontentsaccessmodule followed by the genericconvertermodule instead of the x12convertermodule and the flow would contain your OM.  If you do opt for the TPM then I believe the EDI Separator receiver also needs to refer to the tpmcontentaccessmodule with a specific parameter set so it will read the TPM while executing.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi All,

Can you please share your knowledge....