cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip schema list is empty for creating expense report for existing request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating travel expense report for the existing travel request, the schema drop down is not showing anything and we are getting an error message to select the trip schema.

Note: The schema is working fine with the new travel expense reports without travel request.

Please see the screenshot attached and advise the solution to fix this.

Many thanks

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in FITVFELD_WEB if there is at least one schema for expense report with the box "overlapping trips allowed" unchecked.

Regards,

Monika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

for the unbelievers, could you please open the drop-down box of your second screenshot as well?

Cheers, Lukas

P.S. I have noticed that you opened a lot of basic questions on the forums in the recent past. Please put some more effort into research and provide more detailed information. Please also give a feedback to people who answered your threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, i will make sure to put more research before posting a new thread and include more details on the issue.

No, I am unable to open the drop down for trip schema if i select an existing travel request to create an expense report. The drop down shows no entries.

However, if i try to create a new travel request without travel request the drop down is showing Domestic and Overseas schema.

The drop down box for the second screen shot is empty and unable to select trip schema to create expense report.

Appreciate your time and advise.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

this can have different root causes. For example if the trip is so far in the future, that no schema is valid anymore at that point or none of the expense schemas are valid for the planning/request schema you have created. What exactly the problem is can by found out by debugging FITE_VC_PRESELECTION CC Method UPDATE_SCHEMAS. This is where the values of the dropdown box are assembled and bound to the Context.

Cheers, Lukas