cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFrame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We share a Story in our website using an iframe.

1. There seems to be a change in the Story settings

- 'page settings' > 'size' now offering formats: 1) standard, 2) widescreen, 3) continuous scrolling

- Is there a way to default and maximise the format to fit the screen?

2. Is there another alternative to using an iframe to embed a Story on a webpage?

Thanks in advance

ebc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I've noticed in 1.27, development has changed it so that the "Continuous Scrolling" format ends up filling as much as your browser as possible.

Embedding a story's URL within an iFrame is the only way to export it into a webpage from my understanding. If you are looking to fill the screen as much as possible, I'd suggest sticking with the format mentioned above, as well as using the F11 key on your web browser (chrome / IE) when giving presentations to your audience.

As Ludek mentioned, if you can post something on the Idea Place for an alternative way to embed stories outside of an iFrame (although remember, you can always use HTML5/CSS to customize the sizing etc.), feel free to do so.

SAP Idea Place

Best regards,

K

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not that I can see. This may be worth posting to the SAP Idea Place though (see my signature).

Ans far as other ways - theoretically anything like panel, etc., should be able to display the view. E.g.; anything that will accept a URL.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place