cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEGW Odata: Cannot Get Subscribeable Checkbox to work on a specfic system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am having a problem with setting my specific entity as "subscribeable" in my odata service. I am working with two different SAP systems (one is a sandbox and the other is the actual development system).

In my Sandbox system (Version SAPGWFND 740)

It's working just fine. Ticking the checkbox and Generating automatically created the SubscriptionCollection (and NotificationCollection) entities and sets my entity ticked as Subscribable = true in the Define method in the MPC class

However in my Development system (GW_CORE 200 version). Despite ticking the "subscribeable" checkbox nothing seems to be working. The SubscriptionCollection entity is not created, the entity is not set to Subscribeable in the Define method in the MPC, etc.

I am not sure if different versions of the NW Gateway will cause a difference in this. It should also be noted that the Sandbox system was a stand-alone NW Gateway system while the Development system is a Solman system + NW gateway. I am not sure if that is a factor as well.

Kindly advise and warm regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple question,

Did you generate runtime artefacts after checking the checkbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep but it still didn't work.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your backend should have software component SAP_GWFND .

Do you have it? Is that the difference between Sandbox and Dev?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that is the difference. Solman does not have that. But what is the implications of trying to make an entity subscribable if software component SAP_GWFND is not present?

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Dev backend do you have IW_BEP?

If your NW is less than 740, then you require IW_BEP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our NW version is 730 but we already have the IW_BEP

Software Component: IW_BEP   

Release: 200   

Level: 0005   

Highest Support Package SAPK-20005INIWBEP