cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post SRM limit po's invoice in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i need to post invoices  against the limit pos in ECC instead of SRM but when i try to  post the invoice against purchase order that is created with item category B and account assighment caterogy K in SRM and outputted to ECC (Extended classic scenarion SRM 7.0). system shows no values against the line item in Transaction MIRO (ECC).GR/IV based box is unchecked in po and no GR is required.If i try to do MIGO against the po.receive error message."GR is not possible for this po"

Can some one advise how to post invoice in ECC against the purchse order originated from SRM as a limit po.

P:S.i can post invices in ECC aginst the pos created in SRM with quantity successfully.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iqbal,

Hope you have replicated the PO in ECC, If you are creating an invoice against the limit line item of PO, The you need to enter the invoice amount in MIRO.

You can directly post MIRO with the amount given in the limit.

We dont have GRN for Limit you require to do SES(Service entry sheet) which will create GR document.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Naeem yes po is replicated in ecc but when I do Miro against that po system shows zero values against the line item wonder why is there any way I can see amount against each line item while posting invoice against limit po.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is the standard behavior, System will not give you amount as you are not paying against the GR / SES, User needs to enter the amount against the line item and qty for limit PO with out GR / SES.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nayeem.currently we are creatinng invoice in SRM and po status updates successfully.what do i need to do to update the po status in SRM once invoice posted in ECC

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing i am able  to  post invoice now.but when i display in MIR4 i can't see po associated with that invoice document when check under PO strucute Tab.is this how it works or i am missing something

i appriciate your help Naeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Update ?