Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic WT confirmation

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on complex inbound scenario with steps IB01,IB02,IB03.I have activated PPF action to create WT automatically for IB01.I also want system to confirm WT automatically for IB01.I have activated "confirm WT" checkbox in WPT 3065.But still task is in open status. Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

These indicators/check boxes are used for immediate confirmations of WTs created based on that WPT.  You can create your task automatically using PPF action and/or check boxes for Auto WT in POSC configurations for your steps. But the WT's can be confirm immediately based on those check boxes only from WPT.

If its not clear can you please let us know some back ground about your requirement then someone might be able to give your a better solution.

Thanks and regards
Anoop

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure why you want to have the process this way, also not sure which "confirm WT" checkbox you refer to, but there are two checkboxes which must be set in order to have a WT confirmed immediately:

- confirm immediately

- propose confirmation

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I am referring to the check box confirm immediately In WPT.

I don't want to confirm task manually when I move stock from Door to staging area (in complex inbound).

What is the purpose of those checkbox then ?

Regards,

Khushboo

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the flag "confirm immediately" means that when you create the WT, you can immediately set the flag for confirmation in the moment when you create the WT (the example on the screenshot is for the manual creation without any reference).

If the flag is not set in the WPT, then you can also not set the flag during the WT creation.

The flag "Propose confirmation" by itself does not do anything at all. Only in combination with the other flag, it immediately confirms the WT after the creation.

That is the same behavior as in WM...

Brgds

Juergen