cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errro while running R-CNR Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running the R-CNR Tree algo in SAP PA2.2. The analysis was executed successfully. But when am trying to view the Model representation am getting the error as

"Either input column names contain space or PMML package is missing"

But the input column names does not contain any spaces and PMML package got installed and i could see the same in the library folder.

And also please let me know where can i see the "Confusion Matrix"

Best Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is a bug that we have identified at our end, and working on a fix. This happens when you are trying to view the decision tree after the R-CNR tree model is successfully executed. You could also raise a BCP ticket, just so that you are informed of the status / progress on this issue.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for the information!

Khrisna, please go through the support channel, in order to raise a ticket as suggested by Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attached the screenshot.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please attach the log file?

This is usually found from C:\Users\<your Windows user>\AppData\Local\Temp\sappa\logs.

Please close the application, re-do your workflow from scratch, generate the log file and upload it for us to review.

Just to double-check: is R properly configured?

Thanks & regards

Antoine

PPaolo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

additional request, if you can attach a sample of the file (at least the headings of the columns and a few fake data) that would help

Regards

PPaolo