SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Assortment to Assortment Users

gopipotteti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please help me what is the configuration I have to do in IMG and how can I assign created assortment to assortment user (store or DC).Can you please explain me as I created assortment " Assort1234" to the assortment user " 1234" (Store).I know the transaction codes for creating assortment (WSOA1) and assigning assortment to assortment user (WSOA6) but I don't know what I have to configure in IMG (Implementation Guide) for this ?

Please Help me

Thanks in advance

Kindest Regards

Gopi Krishna P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

to create assortments with WSOA1 and assign assortment users with WSOA6, there is no configuration necessary. This is possible out-of-the-box.

Regards
Tobias

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

to create assortments with WSOA1 and assign assortment users with WSOA6, there is no configuration necessary. This is possible out-of-the-box.

Regards
Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your reply. I know the transaction codes for creation of assortment and assignment of assortment users but when i tried to assign store or distribution center but don't know what data i have to provide at the initial screen of WSOA6.Can you please provide me the data and if possible can you please share the screenshots of assortment creation and assortment assignment.

Thanks in advance

Kindest Regards

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos

Hi,

this is somehow a strange question. As I don't know which master data is created in your system and I don't know which stores you want to assign to which assortments how should I be able to provide you the necessary data?

You just have to select the appropriate assortments and the you can assign stores...

Here's an example... but as said above: it depends on the master data maintained in YOUR system...

Same is applying to creation of assortments - it is depending on your business concept to figure out which fields have to be maintained with which settings...

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I have created a store " 1111 " Now i want to Create assortment "TEST" in "WSOA1" with assortment user but in the assortment user screen i didn't find the screen in create mode it is in display mode as i have provided all required data like sales organisation "1000" and distribution channel "10" and listing procedure"01" (Standard procedure: "Check all"). I am share the screen for your reference

0 Kudos

Don*t see any screen...

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, if in your system multiple assigments of assortments for sites is allowed.

SPRO --> Logistics - General --> Basic Data Retail --> General Control, Retail Master Data --> Multiple Assignment is active

If that is not flagged, then every site is only allowed to have exactly ONE assortment, which is its local assortment (created during site creation). General assortments cannot be assigned if this is not set.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Kindest Regards

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

points would be appreciated, if the answer solved your issue.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

My problem is solved but i don't know how to give points to your answer.Can you please help me to do that so that i will do it now.

Thanks & Regards

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

after getting the replies,below the name of the person who answered u r question you will find three options

1)answers helpfull

2)very helpfull

3)problem solved

choose any of the above option depending upon the quality of answer, thats all.

But you have to mark the answers of the people who gave it, not your own...

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobiaz,

Thank you very much for you reply.I raised another query regarding SAP IS-Retail Business Blue Print as i didn't do even 1 single SAP IS-Retail Implementation project in my complete career. Can you please provide me an SAP IS-Retail implemented project BBP which will be helpful to me for creating my project BBP. Please sent it to my personal mail id " gopi31719@gmail.com "

Kindest Regards

Gopi