cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms (SO10)texts not working properly anymore

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we recently did an upgrade at a customer and we have come across the folowing error.

We made some forms using Adobe Interactive Forms (SFP). We use SO10 texts to fill in the letters(the form gets filled in, then generates a letter using SO10).

What we have noticed is that since the upgrade, the SO10 text get random enters/line breaks. Even words are getting line-breaks in between.

This was all working without errors before the upgrade, so my guess is I need to look for some issue there. But after a day of looking and searching, i have yet to come across anything. I've alo found no posts simillar to my problem at SDN.

So if anyone has any idea, please help.

Much appreciated.

Rien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rien,

Do you have the Field Format set as Rich Text? I believe if it's set as Rich Text, then it should pick up the formatting of SO10.

Thanks!

Julie

0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

thanks for the reply, it's not the RTF change, sadly.

have noticed a few extra thing s thaty might be usefull, but which i forgot to add iin th eoriginol post.

What we do is we get the SO10 text, then fill in the variables defined in the text. We then cut the lines as they are shown in the SO10 text and put them in an binding/component on the form.

- Apperently suddnely 72 chars is the max for the array.

- Random letters are added, ussually after a break line (which occurs at 72 chars)

Im hoping its something to do with the 72-char restriction, which is new.

Is there perhaps some paramter I can change?.

0 Kudos

The solution to my problem was SAP Note 0002012949

Regards

Rien

Answers (0)