cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During TO Creation--Available quantity in bin is zero(Message no. L3019)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am getting following Error message during Creation of Transfer Order w.r.t TR through LT04.

Available quantity in bin is zero(Message no. L3019)

There is enough Stock available in Storage Type 902.

Total Quantity to be placed is 8500 EA, using Storage unit type 14, One Storage Unit Type=1000EA

System proposes as per the screen shot

8*1000

1*500

When i Click on Putaway Foreground, it shows

Storage Type   Quantity

From

902                   8500

To

BIS                   1000

Back

902                    7500

with warning message-Check your entries and when i press enter to skip warning message it gives error message-Available quantity in bin is zero(Message no. L3019).

If i save the document the it create Transfer Order for 1000 EA only and unless untill i confirm the same, it does not allow me to create transfer Order for next 1000 EA.

We want a single Transfer Order for the whole quantity.

I already checked there are few threads for the same issue but not resolved.

Hope issue will be resolved this time with your help

Thankx in advance

Varun Gambhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share the screenshot of 902 storage type from customization

LE---WM---Master data---Define storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thankx for Quick response, please find the attached screen shot for 902 storage type

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one more clarification you mentioned "If i save the document the it create Transfer Order for 1000 EA only and unless untill i confirm the same, it does not allow me to create transfer Order for next 1000 EA. We want a single Transfer Order for the whole quantity. "

does this mean you want one transfer order with 8500 EA or you want 9 transfer order(8 with 1000 ea and 1 with 500 ea) please confirm ?

Also is there any business reason to flag the "Return stock to same storage bin" as far as my knowledge says this flag should not be there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need Single Transfer Order for the whole TR Quantity unless untill there is capacity constraint at Storage Bin Level

Also please find the Information Message during saving of Transfer Order for 1000 EA

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove the flag from "Return to same storage bin"  and try again it will work

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't really get why there is the return stock to same storage bin active in the storage type definition of an interim storage type. What is the purpose for that?

Such return function is used in automated high rack warehouses where you have to remove the pallet from the space to pick only a part of this pallet and then it has to be moved back to the high rack.

What quantity had you entered in the SU field when you received this message about the 12% ?

Can it be that  your putaway strategy cannot find any bin which has enough space?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

along with that just noticed that you have "Full stock removal reqire act." you need to remove the flag from that too. This is the main reason you are getting that error

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaknx Manish,Jurgen

Issue Resolved, as per your valuable input