cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to animate objects like electrical wires ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please help me to animate an electrical wire hinged in one side and the other side should be stretching. This can be possible if its having multiple pivot points. Is there any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Author, try to select in the top windows menu the Create Menu>Modifier. Here you can add many modifier to apply in your 3D Geometry and in this case also the stretch modifier is included.

I hope this help.

Regards,

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with modifier and by using modifier animation also i got it. But still by using modifier i cant be able to get correct shape and also by using modifier, while converting to 3d pdf its not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the modifiers don't work in 3D pdf (this is a limitation of 3D pdf engine).

ciao

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is SAP VEA 8 have any different options to do animations like this? Or if we update the Adobe pdf then the engine will support for 3d pdf modifier animations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the scale option will works fine for your application and this will works fine also in 3D pdf. I don't know if the 3D pdf engine will be upgraded, but I don't think in a short time.

Answers (0)