cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistics server has been disabled. Data might be out of date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message under current alerts is: "Statistics server has been disabled. Data might be out of date."

Hana version 1.00.095.00.1429086950 (fa/newdb100_rel), Multitenant database.

I tried to start it with hdbstatisticsserver, but it aborted - crashdump attached.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of Rev. 93 the embedded statistics server must be used. Starting the standalone statistics server (like you did) isn't allowed and so the crash message "reached unreachable code" is expected.

Instead you have to check why ESS disabled. I would again start with the statistics server related checks from the Mini Checks (SAP Note 1999993) and look into the indexserver trace file for statistics server related entries (like *SYS_STATISTICS*).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you able to see the static server in Rev 95. By default we will get the ESS in rev 95.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see the statistics server service being up or down under Services, but on the Overview there was the alert that "Statistics server has been disabled".

I bounced the database, and the statistics server are up now - no errors. Is there a command in Rev. 93 and up that we can use to restart the embedded statistics server?

Regards