Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use full life in days

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sapient

Need help in the below mention scenario

we have transfer one asset with in the company code from one plant to other by T.code ABUMN. Hence i have created a new asset in plant where the asset to be transferred. in the existing plant use full life of asset is 20 years and already used 2 years 124 days so the remaining life is 17 years and 241 days. While creating the new asset code in the plant where asset need to be transferred i am not able to enter days in the asset master i.e 17 years 241 days in the dep area tab it is showing only use full life in years and period where as i want to enter years and day.

kindly suggest

Regards

sasank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sasanka,

You can input useful life of the asset in years and periods only. It is a standard behavior of the system. However, if you follow the below steps you can get desired results.

1. Create a asset by selecting post-capitalization check box and here maintain same useful life which has the original asset has i.e. 20 years.

2. After that do ABUMN

3. After the go to asset master of the transferred asset and change expired useful life as 2 years 124 days.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share screen shots.

Thanks and regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the maintenance level of "useful life in periods" at main number and sub number in t-code AO21.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag