cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Crystal now default theme?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

in our new development systems, all WebDynpro applications now start in Blue Crystal by default in NWBC. Is this a general default now? Or did something odd happen during system setup? If this is a new default, is there a possibility to switch back to CORBU?

Thanks and regards,
Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks a lot to Sandra for resolving the problem offline. Here is the solution for everyone who might run into the same issue:

There are global system settings for WebDynpro maintained in WDA WD_GLOBAL_SETTING. In section Design, there is a setting Stylesheet URI (WDTHEMEROOT) that now has SAP_BLUECRYSTAL as default value. Previously the default was SAP_CORBU and this has changed by a NetWeaver upgrade in our systems.

Thanks again & best regards,
Marc

PS: The setting can be changed back for each system by putting SAP_CORBU back in (my expectation is that this is a question we will frequently get from upgrade customers).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

it is not  the default. Seems someone loves Blue Crystal.

Check the transaction /UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP and have a look at the documentation:

Defining Configuration Parameters in Customizing - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Lib...

Regards,

Sandra Thimme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

thanks for the quick answer! I checked the transaction, but there no differences in
/UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP between our new and the old systems. And the table in /UI2/NWBC_CFG_CUST is empty. Still the theme is used in the new system, but not the old one.

Regards,
Marc

PS: There is an entry
for path filter SAP_FLP with THEME = sap_bluecrystal, but it's in both systems..

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hmm,

what exactly have you installed? NWBC 5.0 PL 6 in combination/common installation with SAP GUI 740?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use NWBC 5.0 PL 6, but it happens for all colleagues that have other versions as well (4.7 PL17 and 5.0 PL5) and it happens both in desktop client as in html. It didn't happen directly when the system was set up, but suddenly since today or yesterday..

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Sounds very strange. Do you use the "old" or the "new" runtime? Server runtime for SAP NetWeaver user interface services as of SAP User Interface Add-On 1.0 SPS 04 for SAP NetWeaver and SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SPS 03?

Could you please send me a screenshot/example. Where exaclty do you expect Corbu - seeing Crystal now?