cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICO Scenario issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have created One ICO sceanrio File-PI-SOAP.  We are upgrading ECC System  (ECC_D is old and ECC_ND is new ). Scenario is working fine in new system (ECC_ND).We have changed SOAP config details in ID (given ECC_NQ) system details.While testing, messages are sent to ECC_Q instead of ECC_NQ system. Can you pls tell what details  need to check here ??

Thanks in advance,

Jeevitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue got solved. I removed the receiver details in ICO and included again the same ..Done all refresh..

Thanks all for your help

Regards

Jeevitha

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

If the issue has resolved, then can you please close this thread discussion..

Regards

Vishnu

srikanthe_sapxi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check SXMB_ADM transaction code. SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration it must be pointing to ECC_Q change it to ECC_NQ and run the file, it will reach the new system.

Thanks

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeevitha,

Just a small point , please check message audit log it might be pointing to another channel which is for ECC_Q system.

since i got the same issue few days before so wrong channel is picking the message.

Warm Regards,

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls tell me how to check message audit log and how you resloved it ..

Thanks

Jeevitha N

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you give a try what i suggested in my previous post.I have the same problem with ICO when i changed the service interface from asyn to sync and did few changes and activated to ICO did not help.I recreated by deleting and it worked.As it is dev system pointing to two different ECC system there will be no major impact.

Thanks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

If you are changing between ECC_Q and ECC_NQ URLs on the same channel for testing purposes, you can have chached the last communication channel object version. Try to do a CPA cache refresh http://host:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with PIDIRUSER or an user with the same roles.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created new SOAP receiver Communicationchannel with ECC_NQ details not changed URL in old channel.

we just want to include new system details (ECC_NQ) in existing ICO instead of tranporting from Dev environment .

Pls clarify me is it possible to do only change in existing one. Or do we need to transport it from lower environment ???

Thanks

Jeevitha N

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try creating the new ICO with the new channel pointing to new system other wise as suggested above please do a cache refresh......

definitely changes are not reflecting in your ICO. As i said above follow any one and see if it works or not.

Thanks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

Pls clarify me is it possible to do only change in existing one. Or do we need to transport it from lower environment ???

Yes, it is possible and normal to do it.

Please do a cache refresh or follow Pavan Kumar suggestion and let us to know the results.

Regards.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jeevitha,

When you say File-PI-SOAP, i assume file to proxy scenario you are working on.

For the proxy channel, can you cross check whether you maintained the correct ECC system details to deliver the message to.

Also, in PI single stack versions, we have the feature to ping the channel in communciation channel monitoring. Can you ping and check the connecitivty.

Still if the issue has not resolved, then can you please share us the screen shot of the proxy channel configured.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Yes ,its proxy channel ..we are using SAP PI 7.1

Thanks

Jeevitha

0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

Are you sure that your SOAP Adapter is pointing to ECC_NQ ( URL Target )?

Please, confirm that your EndPoint access ( SICF transaction > Services xi on ECC_NQ ) is the same target URL field because I think you have not updated.

After check this and if you continue with problems, please try to reactive comunication channel and refresh all your caches.

EDIT: Please, share with us your complete message trace detail.

Regards.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

It might be a cache issue.

I think previously, the ICO has old proxy channel, now when you have updated it with the new proxy channel. The cache might not have update properly. Can you check if there is any issue with the cache status.

Regards

Vishnu