cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX - ARCHITECTURAL VIEW and how to use it in Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have referred help.sap.com on below points of Architectural view, but stilI would like to get clarity on below points for my understanding , can any one suggest me on that.

My Existing process : Now I am using USAGE VIEW in REFX and for maintaining master data as BE, BU, Rental units, as well as assigning these Rental units to contracts, its working fine- This is the existing process in system.

Now I want to use Architectural view also in existing system to maintain the Graphical data of building / Unit plans in cad design, is it gives any add on value for me ??

And IF we  integrate CAD to REFX to maintain the graphical master data - is there any change in process of usage view (Including Contracts process)?

Shall we use Architectural View with out CAD integration, what is the additional benefit & process change WRT to existing Usage view in the system.

If Both Architecture & usage views are managed in system what will be the process of contracts, is it suggestible to maintain both the views in same system or we will go with only one view?

Thanks in advance, your answer / advise will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note below for CAD integration example:

1335715 - CAD Provider Interface: Example implementation

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Thanks for the reply, But is there any in build solution in REFX for making CAD diagrams related, is it must we have to go to third party tool.

Thanks,

Ramya