cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict open outbound delivery coming in 'VL06O'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to close all open outbound deliveries in such a way that it will get blocked and also it will not appear in 'VL06O' list.

Kindly guide me on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi Sir,

Open deliveries i meant to say deliveries created but not PGId created by VL01N and VL10* Tcodes. I am asking about particular transaction 'Delivery' because open orders i have blocked by maintaining Reason For Rejection at item level and they are not appearing in VA05 or VA05N open orders. But for deliveries i am not able to do the same and even after maintaining delivery block that document is appearing in VL06O and affecting Credit Management.

So kindly guide me how can i block deliveries which are not PGId and at the same time they should not appear in VL06O.

Regards,

Switesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Switesh

Please check Sap Note -992587 - Manually closing completed deliveries

Program -SHP_DELIVERY_COMPLETE

Regards

Santosh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Switesh,

From my exp, not all choices in delivery block field are hard blocks. So check if there is anything from that list which when applied on the delivery, removes the entry from VL06O screens.

Also why cant the Deliveries be just deleted ? since anyways, there is reason for rejection in the Order, they wont appear again in VL10* screens.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "open deliveries" ?  

• Deliveries created but not PGId
  • PGId deliveries

Also you should be aware, delivery can be created with multiple transaction codes like VL01N, VL10* etc., and you have to explain clearly why you want to restrict only to one particular transaction.

G. Lakshmipathi