Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remedy-Solution manager integration

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am just looking for some help with remedy and solution manager incident management integration.

I am in process of integrating BMC remedy with SolMan, could you please help me with document of how to configure with webservice.

I am just looking at a unidirectional integration BMC->SolMan , I read the API and understood the tags in the webservice, what I am stuck at is

what configuration is needed at BMC remedy side ?

Were do I configure the webservice for Remedy and Solution Manager communication?

What would be the WSDL file ? Will it have only the tags for Solution manager webservice since I am creating ticket from Remedy?

Appreciate your help on this please.

Regards,

Dillip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dillip,

Have you check this thread ?

Was this useful ?

Also check,

IIT Service Management | SAP Support Portal

Connect an External Help Desk - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Regards,

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

Thanks, I went through those links, what I am confused is how ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API service are implemented on 3rd party SD side , means the configuration on BMC side.

I am aware that we need to build fields and actions at BMC side to trigger the interface to Solution manager, what I wanted to know is the webservice at remedy side that is pushing the fields to Solution manager.I also want to know about the configuration on webservice @ remedy side.

I found the below to be very useful link to get through a bit on ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API webservice.

Appreciate your help on this, if you could share any steps on the same.

Regards,

Dillip