Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output template change of Prd.Ord components

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PP experts,

When I try to output components of a Prd.Ord to excel, I found the template is changed as below.

Could you guide me how to revert the layout from today to yesterday? Thanks.

(This excel is downloaded by path : CO03-->component overview-->component list-->local file-->spreadsheet)

The layout of yesterday:

The layout of today:

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

If you check the layout change option (Ctrl+F8), you will find multiple options under dispaly tab. If you select the option of "display total lines above entires" then it gives subtotal above the coulmn and adds 2 extra lines.

I guess, yesterdays list is printed with subtotal option on some column with total on above lines.

please cross check.

Thanks,

Rohit

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have checked the setting under display tab as below. Still no 2 extra lines. Could you show me your settings and screenshot of excel download.

Do you have other opinion? Thanks. 🙂

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Go to displayed column tab in the same pop - up and check if sub total is marked for any of the column. For example in below screenshot it is marked for requirement quantity

As pointed out by Brahmankar in above post, both screenshots are different. This could be due to different layouts. Its  always better to compare 2 situations under same parameters to know the difference.

If all of this doesnt work, try to select & un-select various options in layout. Also try to check output based on differernt layouts and combinations.

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Use CRT +F9 to change the layout in components list of production order.

or Menu Setting --Layout--Change or Choose.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmanka

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmanka,

I am not sure you have understood my question.

Could you please kindly explain it in detail? Thanks.

Regards,

Steve

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

In component list please check the available Layouts.

Also components sequence is different in your both the screen shots. Please try download for same order today and check the results.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar