cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not displayed Particular KF -- SNP PA to BW Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have the requirement to extract the data from SNP PA to BW Datasource and then to BW report.

I am facing an issue in RSA 3  the data is not displaying for a particular KF when click on Extraction tab or ALV Grid tab as well.

Where as for other KFs data displayed perfect.All Keyfigures are extracted from SNP PA and created datasource from the same PA.

We have a functionality to run a batch job daily to extract the data from SNP PA. Have checked clearly that job finished and checked spool relavant material has extracted perfect. Otherthan this functionality i didnt find others in the system in this extraction related.

Unfortunately i unable to see the values for that particular material in KF. Have you faced this kind of issue previous.

What are the other possible ways have to check inorder to clear this issue.

Regards,

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As expert Ada Lv already mentioned that it works on aggregates so check accordingly. Just additional point, cross-check you don't have any filters as you mentioned for that specific material you are not able to see.

Unfortunately i unable to see the values for that particular material in KF. Have you faced this kind of issue previous.

Does it mean you are able to see for other materials for same key figure but not for one material itself? Or you are not able to see at all?

Regards

Rahul

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Datasource of SNP is based on aggregates.
The key figure to be extracted should be assigned to the same aggregate as the datasource.
-> /sapapo/sdp_extr: Check aggregate of datasource
-> /sapapo/msdp_admin: Check aggregate assignment of key figures.

The key figures to be extracted must be a liveCache key figure, instead of auxiliary key figure.
The key figure must contain values in liveCache, instead of being filled by any macro. (To check this, deactivate all macros and see if you still can see the key figure values on the planning book.)

Best Regards,
Ada