Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My points not increasing everyday after logging in

former_member182297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moderators,

I saw the rule at the time of joining this forum that if I log in everyday I will get point(s) for that ,but for the last 2 days I am observing that even after logging out & logging in ,my points are not increasing .Yesterday I kept my account logged off & now when I joined,even after all these, the points didn't increase even by 1 point !!! (I know that answering a question & getting Likes or getting marked as Helpful/ Correct answer fetches you points?

So how to get points at the time of logging in? Is there any particular page/module that I should  login to everyday,so as to get points?Please explain in detail.

Thanks in advance

With Regards

Pradip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give us a link to this document where it is said that you can get a points for logging in?

I have not seen such and I can't remember that this ever happened since the foundation of the forum and certainly not after 2010 which is the year you joinded.

The points for likes of answers are also gone for already more than a year.

And it even happens to me that I do not get any points on a few  days in a year.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can it be that you misinterpreted the info from  this document:

where it is written: "1. Carve your name on the SCN wall. Log in once and you will gain 1 point!"

This point is given only once, and not once per log in.

former_member182297
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya exactly that. Sorry for the misunderstanding! But I marked one of my answers as Correct in one discussion started by myself,but I didn't  get any points for the Correct answer! Here is the link to the discussion -

With Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can't get any points if you mark your own answer to your own question as correct. If that is possible then the doors would be wide open for the point cheaters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the very early days of what was then SDN, you did indeed get points for logging in each day.  Even better, back then you could build up your points and then cash them in for SAP branded goodies.  I guess it was a very early fore-runner to the current gamification system, to encourage people to join in, contribute and build the community.

I have some nice old pens, mini-torches, etc. kicking about somewhere with the SAP logo on from those days!

Cheers,

G.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I only remember that one could get 1 point when (s)he closed the question.

unfortunately I had no questions asked at that time.

Answers (0)