Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get content and scripting in the GUI in HRASR_DT

ML1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I cannot see the content(data) or scripting in transaction HRASR_DT.  any idea why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are you asking for?

HRASR_DT is the "Design Time"/configuration tool for HCM Processes and Forms. Think of it like a nicer interface over all the many IMG places that you used to have to do the same configuration for HCM P&F.

What are you trying to do? What do you expect to see there?

ML1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Here is a screen shot of what I see.  My colleagues see a tree on the left with data from the context and also above they see event scripting.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh hahaha! You mean you can't see it in the Adobe Livecylce Designer! Ok.....so you should have some menu options there in the menu bar (not top one but in space right below the "layout" tab). In those menus, one of them has option for preferences or something like that (Palettes?) and you can pick and choose all the other little tool areas in your editor to show. You can choose "Hierarchy" and "Script Editor" in there for the specific ones you are referring too. Also you can use shortcuts...

Hierarchy = SHIFT+F11

Script Editor = CTRL+SHIFT+F5

It also looks like you might be using an old version of the Livecycle Designer. That is a workstation specific (ie. local) installation so you might need to update yours.

ML1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thank you so much!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Pls solve my issue ......I need to copy paste the sap remarks (performance assistant) for example I'm going create material in that sap shows the remarks as created or showing error mgs that I need to be in excel sheet pls help on this..... really urgent.....