cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in VA01 with item condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i h'v problem with s.order(VA01), when i entered material & qnty and go for see the item condition.

its show only condition type for (kf00)freight, net value, (vprs)cost and profit/margin.

the condition type (pr00)price, (k005)mateial discount, (k007)customer discount <b>doesn't shown.</b>

when i try to put condition type (pr00, k005, k007) manually, <b>its show error as:

" Condition pr00 is missing in pricing procedure A V zzzyyy.</b> (zzzyyy is the pricing procedure created by me)

while i un-checked "mdt" option of Pr00 in P.Procedure, its show error as:-

"<b>Requirement are not fulfilled for condition Pr00)</b>

I h'v chked my condition table, Acess seq, Condition type, P.Procedure, and condition recored. even i h'd create a new P.Proceure, but unable to solved it.

pls. help me out.....

with rgds

Shank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with T-code ovkk and chekc the sales org, dc, civ, pricing procedure standard RVAA001 and next go to VK11 and check condition types

assign the pricing procedure

check with this...........

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, check all the customizing settings and assignments once again, and go for analysis by clicking on analysis push button on conditions tab page at item level,check if there is exclusion indicator is set in the condition type which is maintained above to these three(pr00,k004,k007) condition types.Still u r getting problem let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for :

1) PR00 should be present in the pricing procedure

2) If there is req. 2 against pricing proc, remove the requirement in the pricing proc

3) If you want to use 2 against PR00 in pricing proc (which you should), then check whether the item category is relevant for billing i.e. in VOV7 billing relevance for your item category should be 'X'.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always better to copy the existing PP while creating a new one. I guess you just started creating your PP from scratch.

from the first error msg that you got, it seems pricing procedure A V zzzyyy did not have PR00 condition type at all.

I suggest you copy the std "RVAA01" and start creating your PP afresh. may be you will get it right. Otherwise, just check the Requirement assigned to PR00 in the PP that you created and try to match with the requirment in "RVAA01".

pls let us know the result,

Hope this helps,

Siva

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shank,

As per the error message ur getting, I understood that.

In ur pricing procedure u havent assigned these condition types, PR00,K005 & k007.

once again chek the determination of ur pricing procedure,-OVKK

Sales area

Doc PP- VOV8

CPP - XD02

while maintaining Condition type PR00 in Pricing procedure we assigne the Req-2 --V/08,

that means, if the item is relevant for pricing then this req-2 fulfills and Condition Type-PR00 will active,

THis requirement used as precondition to active condition type.

chek ur item category too.

if not let me know,

*Hope this helps, Reward Points