Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Address not replicating from ERP to C4C

joelramirez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Each time a customer is created or changed in ERP, the address IDOCS for ADRMAS and ADR3MAS are not getting created.  Only the DEBMAS_CFS idoc is created.

We are using HCI ass middleware and I have checked the distribution model and it all looks good when I compare against the integration guide.  I also checked the pointers for message types are activated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joelramirez
Participant

We were able to fix this problem by recreating the distribution model (removing it and then create again)

This fixed the issue and the address started getting replicated, ADR3MAS got created.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

How exactly did you recreate the distribution model? You deleted only the DEBMAS_CFS node in BD64and created this again?

We still have the problem that BD12 does NOT trigger the creation of ADRMAS and ADDR3MAS IDOCS.. Please also look at our distribution model setup.

Anyone can provide us the solution for this??? That would really be awesome.

Cheers,

Rogier Smit

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rogier,

I didn't have the time to check in detail. But what looks wrong here is that the contact person id appears as company address filter. This should occur as contact person address filter. Did you may be maintain contact person fiters for the company address and vice versa?

Hermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hermann,

Thank you for your answer. If you were referring to second checkmark underneath the receiver determination filter group for BAPI "AddressOrg.SaveReplica"... I removed that one so now we only have the Adress owner object ID filter active. Still this does not work i.e. no ADRMAS IDOC is being created after address changes.

Maybe I understand this concept incorrect.. but what we want to achieve is to only send address changes regarding customers that have been sent to C4C based on the company code and sales org filter restriction that we've made (i.e. FR30 and FR40 in our case).

It would be great if you can provide us some clues when you have more time. Thanks.

Cheers,

Rogier

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The sales org and company code filter for DEBMAS_CFS unfortunately work different. If e.g. you have a customer record with data for company code 0001 and the filter in the distribution model is for company 0002, a DEBMAS_CFS IDoc is sent - just without any company code data.

Same holds true for the sales org. These filters don't prevent an IDoc from being sent. They just remove lower level segments.

To prevent customers being sent that don't have the right company code or right sales org you need to implement the BADI IDOC_CREATION_CHECK.

I would suggest then to remove the dependent distribution for ADRMAS and ADR3MAS and use IDOC_CREATION_CHECK here as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hermann,

Thanks a lot for your valuable and clarifying information. I will manage to get this solved now.

Cheers!

Regards,

Rogier

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

the IDocs are not created by itself but from a run of the report RBDMIDOC. Normally there is a periodic batch for RBDMIDOC. From what you are saying I would assume you only set up the RBDMIDOC batch job for DEBMAS_CFS. You need to add ADRMAS and ADR3MAS.

Hope that helps

Hermann

joelramirez
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you answer Hermann.

I forgot to mention that I am running a batch job every 15 minutes for the RBDMIDOC and RSEOUT00 programs.

The jobs are executing correctly with the appropriate variants for each message type, because the DEBMAS_CFS idoc gets created.

Do you have any information on how to setup the distribution model?

Thanks for your help.

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

That you get DEBMAS_CFS is no indicator for RBDMIDOC has been setup correctly for ADRMAS.

You can do the following test: Run BD12 and create a DEBMAS_CFS. Does ADRMAS get created as well? If yes RBDMIDOC doesn't seem to be executed for ADRMAS.

If no, go to the distribution model (transaction BD64) and add entries for ADRMAS and ADR3MAS with no filter whereever you have DEBMAS_CFS.

0 Kudos

hi Joel

We have another customer having the same issue.     Does this happen in QAS and Production? Or are you only doing this in QAS now?  Does it happen everytime or only some times?  I ask because with the other customer it's happening only sometimes and only in PROD, never in QAS, so there is some type of configuration difference. 

Check the WE20 and ensure you have ADRMAS in the outbound IDOC configuration.  Can you check that change pointers are actually getting created?  I think you can see that in a table.

The ADRMAS is for the customer - I think the ADR3MAS is for the contact.   

Thanks

Ginger

joelramirez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

I checked WE20 and the setup for ADRMAS seems correct.   I also reviewed the distribution model against the integration guide and it looks correct.

I also checked about the change pointers configuration and it seems correct.  The change pointer is activated for ADRMAS (tcode BD50), and still only the DEBMAS_CFS Idoc is created.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

Hi Joel

Ok- please create an incident and send me the number that starts with a 3 - I've already forwarded your SCN query to our experts.   Please include screenshots of WE20 - show if BDCP or CDHDR/CDPOS entries.   

What data can you see in table BDCP - can you see that the address was changed?  I'm trying to determine if the issue is the changes being logged, or if going from the change pointers to the IDOC is an issue.

This isn't a C4C issue - since ADRMAS and change pointers are pure ECC issues.   But I don't know of another way to handle it - we may need to switch the ticket to the IDOC component.   Here is someone else who had this issue:  Change pointers for XK02 for address change, BD52 | ABAP, SAP,&a... 

-ginger