cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVCs Deleted in APO DP -- Unable to find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created CVCs couple of weeks back. somebody deleted CVCs.

I checked MC62  Manage Job logs option. I unable to find the CVC deletion log.

Pls help me on this. How to find who has deleted the CVCs.

Regards,

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

CVCs are saved in infocube at BW side. So if there's no APO user deleted them, you should check this at BW side ... maybe they have some logs.
The infocube has the same name as the MPOS. In t-code LISTCUBE, you'll be able to see the values in the cube. If the cube is empty, then you lost your CVCs for sure.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SV,

Try to find by following the path: in ADMIN - POS - right click - char.combination - check char.combination - enter version 000 - click display logs - enter from/to date and execute.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Message was edited by: Marius Talos

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If log has been deleted it's hard to find who deleted the same. Though you can still check SLG1 (with external ID DELETE_DIA_MPOS) but don't think it will show anything.

On the other hand you can check with basis who used MC62 in last couple of weeks (in ST03n) though it will still not suggest who deleted as various users might be authorized for the same.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S V,

Its very hard and almost not possible to find who'd deleted the CVCs when there is no log.

Try SLG1 , SM37 logs as well.. since its been a couple of weeks ago, again its going to be a tedious task. If it happens in recent times then you may a chance with tracing other logs and that depends upon your Basis Settings how they're maintaining logs.

Regards

Vinoth