cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary Unit Quantity

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am declaring products that weighs less than 0.500G / 500MG. In such case the system throwing error UoM not determined for the statistical quantity. The supplementary unit quaintly(KG) converts to '0' (Zero) which is preventing to process the message.

I need some suggestions/help how can I achieve to round up the supplementary unit quantity to 0,001KG whenever the quantity or weight of the product is less than 0.5G/500MG?

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are also facing the same issue and as advised I have maintained Defaulting data ,data proposal ,FC etc. however upon maintaining target field as 1 so that instead of zero defaulted value should be 1 in the declaration document however upon running default data proposal value 1 is not getting updated in declaration document it remains as 0.

Any suggestion if i am missing something here or now only possible solution is to do code change ?

ss4.jpg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I_ALQUA does not look like a standard Default Data field to me. Could you please provide a screen-shot of the settings for that field?

Thanks & regards,
Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for checking this.

Pl find screen shot as attachment.

Regards,

Dharmesh

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for checking this.

Pl find screen shot as attachment.

Regards,

Dharmesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

I don't have time to go through the program code, but I wonder if you could work-around the problem by changing the Weight Unit of the Product to 'G' instead of 'KG'? Then hopefully the weight will be sufficient not to round down to zero.

The quantity should automatically be converted to KG during the submission. Of course, if the incompletion checking is happening after the conversion, then you will still get the error. In that case, perhaps creating an OSS Incident would be useful.

Good luck,
Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for checking on this and just to update we have thought about updating G instead of KG in product master but that seems not to be an option.

I will raise an OSS message for the same.

Best Regards,

Dharmesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

I had an issue with statistical value being rounded down, where it really should be rounded up. See OSS Note...http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1870925. This will not fix your problem, but it could be a similar issue and needs SAP to correct.

Regard, Dean.

0 Kudos

HI Dean,

Thanks for the response. We are using GTS 11.0 and those corrections are included.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

The easiest way would be to configure the Data Proposal, and add a master record to propose the value 0,001, so that value would be automatically added whenever the system calculates to zero.  It would be best to include the UoM in the proposal, so that you can set the minimum figure according to the unit - for example, anything measured in "pieces" would need a quantity of '1' (not 0,001).

By the way, it's unusual to find KG for the supplementary quantity.  Which Tariff Code are you referring to?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Included the field in data proposal and maintained default data but still it is not working. Am i missing something here. Attached is the screen the way i maintained the field for proposal.

BTW, i was talking about tariff code starts with 29. for example 2933998290

Thanks.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Yes, the Field Definition looks ok.  And you included that field in a new Field Combination, and assigned the FC to your DP procedure?

The Tariff Code you mention is not included in the EU TARIC, so I can't see the official data for it.  But as far as I can see, codes in that area of the Tariff don't have any Supplementary Units, so should just be reported by the net mass (in kg) as usual, rather than having any need to maintain fields ALQUA / ALQUM.  Did you try that - were you getting errors from the Customs Authority?  Which country are we talking about?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

We are facing similar issue.

We have defined Field and linked to Field Combination, and assigned the FC to your DP procedure.

Default value is not changing from 0 to 1,can you please advise what else can be done to fulfill requirement with Data defaulting.

Regards,

Dharmesh

ss4.jpgss3.jpg