cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enquire self registration in central SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I just installing solution manager and find there is a self registration in central SLD. Would you advice what's different on local SLD and central SLD?

If go central SLD, how to configure HTTP? Do I need register http in firewall first?

Rdgs,
Emily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emily,

Select No SLD registration,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your advice. After I click "No SLD registration". Then I click "Next" and don't select the following item. It come out another error as follow. Could you advice again?

Rdgs<

Emily

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share lsnrctl.log file ?

Regards,

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try to start listener.

If you can read and identify the issue and start listener, your installation should proceed, else share the file which was asked above.

Also, refer below threads for areas which may help you to fix it.

Listener does not start | SCN

SAP Installtion stopped at Configure Oracle net... | SCN

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emily,

I looks like Just after Database installation step,

Installer was unable to bring it up database.

1, Manually check Listener status and if not start it and try continuing installation.

2. Please cross check tnsname.ora whether host name with IP address of the system rightly exists.

3. Close the installer, reboot the server, check DB and listener status, If they are running continue with existing installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I still find this error. Attached is listener status, tnsname.ora. Please advice where can find listener.log. I can't find in "Bin" file. Please kindly advice. thanks!

Rdgs,
Emily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emily,

I could see multiple listener services in services.

Try running each one manually and try continuing installation.

let us know the output.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

I try to run each listener service manually and continuing installation. But it still come up the same error. Please kindly advice.

Rdgs,
Emily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Divyanshu,

Here is the lsnrctl.log. My listener is fail to start. Please kindly advice. Thanks!

TNSLSNR for 64-bit Windows: Version 11.2.0.3.0 - Production on 03-JUL-2015 12:02:55

Copyright (c) 1991, 2011, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

System parameter file is C:\app\Administrator\product\11.2.0\dbhome_4\network\admin\listener.ora

Log messages written to C:\app\Administrator\product\11.2.0\dbhome_4\network\log\listener.log

Trace information written to C:\app\Administrator\product\11.2.0\dbhome_4\network\trace\listener.trc

Trace level is currently 0

NL-08014: Failed to initialize Diagnosability framework, falling back to old network tracing/logging

NL-08002: Diagnosability  context creation failed

Started with pid=196

Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\EXTPROC1521ipc)))

Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=HKFDVSAPSOL1)(PORT=1521)))

Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\R3S.WORLDipc)))

Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\R3Sipc)))

Error listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(COMMUNITY=SAP.WORLD)(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=HKFDVSAPSOL1)(PORT=1521)))

TNS-12542: TNS:address already in use

TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

TNS-00512: Address already in use  

64-bit Windows Error: 48: Unknown error  

NL-08014: Failed to initialize Diagnosability framework, falling back to old network tracing/logging    

NL-08002: Diagnosability  context creation failed

No longer listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\EXTPROC1521ipc)))

No longer listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=HKFDVSAPSOL1)(PORT=1521)))

No longer listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\R3S.WORLDipc)))

No longer listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(PIPENAME=\\.\pipe\R3Sipc)))

Rdgs, Emily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emily,

can you please check the following link. similar issue has been addressed.

the discussion in the link was about two different databases.one was ABAP and another one Java,

Similarly you are trying to install solution manager which is a dual stack.

Please check Schema recreation possibility

I guess you need to check OS and Network TCP/IP.

Regards

Anand.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emily,

You can use F1 key to get help during the installation.

From Solman's perspective.

A local SLD is the one which is a part of local JAVA installation - solman's java SLD.

Central SLD is the one which keeps data of the complete landscape for eg, PI SLD.

It's better to select no SLD and do a separate SLD installation and make that system as you central SLD.

Regards,