cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Writer/Painter PS and CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Colleagues

Who knows how make report in report for cost centers and projects?

The problem: When make a Library I choose a component ID.  If I choose CO as component ID, it works with cost centers or orders but it does not work with projects. If I choose PS as component ID, it works with projects but it does not work with cost centers, orders. I want to make report which collected a cost center cost and project costs.

I think it possible because I create library with table CCSS and table CCSS have all requirement information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you create a library based on CCSS and select OBJNR as characteristic? Doesn't it work this way?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank for your advice. I made report using complicated combination of OBJNR, OBART, SCOPE.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

...and? Did it work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it works, but not that I want. I want for instance a row with orders, a row with projects and a row with cost centers. All objects should be selected by numbers of range. If I create a row with numbers of range  for orders then I do not get a row with projects in the report.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OBJNR you can distinguish order, cost centres and WBS, so I don't get your doubt...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can make range numbers for orders, cost centers. Because OBJNR of orders, cost centers are based on id of orders, cost centers. For example, orders ids have range 30000- 39999, and OBJNR for order have a range OR000030000 - OR000039999. But it is not suitable for projects. OBJNR for projects created automatically and OBJNR are not based on ids of projects.

I have to group orders, cost centers, projects in one report. If I could make a range numbers for orders, cost centers and projects in one report, it was possibale. But it is not worked I wrote about early.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But, every object starts with its own 2-characters prefix; e.g. 'OR' for orders, 'KS' for cost centres, etc.